View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Daryl Sharpton???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Dobbins looked great last game. I'm not too concerned yet.
I'm thinking some of us are expecting more from Sharpton than others. I think he's a good player, but he's depth. He doesn't, imo, add anything to the defense than what Dobbins has shown.

Barrett Ruud is the guy I'm most curious about. If he can "return to form" maybe he can fill that dynamic void left by Cushing, or at least shore that up a little bit, provide a spark from time to time.

Otherwise, Dobbins looked solid & has since he's got here. Leave him in.