View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #31
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans vs. Bye **Official Nogameday Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Then I will explain:

It makes sense if you enjoy a highly competitive, down to the wire race to determine the wild card teams, the division winners and home field advantage.
I want the last two weeks of the season to count as opposed be meaningless.

And along with the Texans, I'd like to see the Patriots, Broncos, and Steelers take their respective divisions. Give me Schaub, Brady, Manning and Roethlisberger in the playoffs any time. That's interesting competition. If the Ravens and the Dolphins, or even the Colts, were to take the wild card spots, that would be fine with me.

With 9 of their games against the Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Jets, Dolphins and Bills, the Texans have a pretty easy road to the AFC South title. I'd like the game against the Patriots to count for something, so that's why I am pulling for Patriots to keep winning. I'd also like the Colts to keep getting better, so those games have a chance to be competitive at the end of the regular season.

Sure I want the Texans to win, but I also like the regular season to stay relevant, and the playoff picture to remain undetermined until late in December.

With the Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Giants, Lions, Bears and Falcons winning last weekend, I was pretty happy.
lol ... do you really expect anyone to buy that?