View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mario Williams Will Destroy The Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Had Matt been holding the ball another 3-5 seconds, Mario would have knocked his lights out. Matt was just too intimidated by Mario's presence, which is why he threw the ball so quickly.
Very nicely done dutch.... however, I'm sure the key to beating the Bills pass rush is to get the ball out quickly. Their front 4 is a talented bunch, 3 first rounders?? Maybe 4, I'm not sure. All 4 may be underperformers to date, but... the talent is there.

I'm not one of them, but there is an element of Texans fans who think Schaub holds the ball too long. Not 5 seconds too long, but too long just the same.

I don't think Schaub is easily intimidated, but he has a tendency to rush sometimes, throwing off his timing. Totally independent of the pass rush, it's more of a rhythm thing.

The key is going to be their secondary. I'm assuming they are pretty bad, like I said the front four is a talented bunch. But if they are as bad as I'm thinking they have to be, maybe Andre will get back on track & KDub will back up his performance vs the Ravens.