View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default 49ers @ Cardinals

There's already been too much offense in this game for me. I like offense, don't get me wrong, I just expected more defense from these teams.

That TD..... Peterson never turned his head around, not saying that he should have, just saying.

Earlier in the drive, Gruden mentions where Peterson should have been in deep thirds coverage, but bit on a hook in front of him, giving up a big play to another receiver that got behind him..... I think it was a 2nd & 15