View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams Will Destroy The Texans!

Glad he is upbeat

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...0623--nfl.html
Quote:
When it became apparent his wrist wasn't getting any better, Williams said he elected to have surgery after consulting with the team's training staff, and after being assured he shouldn't miss any playing time.
Though feeling a little discomfort where the doctor made two incisions, Williams called the operation a success because he's already noticed an increased range of motion in his wrist. He'll continue to wear a protective cast during games, but Williams believes the surgery will make it easier to use his hands to shed blockers.
He added that the injury was also limiting his ability to lift weights and maintain his upper body strength, something he also relies upon as a pass-rusher.
''I'm a hands-on person, and everything I do is with my hands and working out,'' he said. ''And not being able to do that, mentally, has just been frustrating.''
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote