View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #58
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post

secondly, eifert and sims are arguably the top rated TEs, i got to see a ND game down here (Te'o looked amazing and that d-line is very strong but i didnt get to pinpoint Nix to much, but it was probably mostly him) and eifert looked pretty good, not exceptional though. what are your thoughts on these to guys (sims and eifert)??

again great stuff guys!!!!!!!!
I really need to watch more on sims, work and all. Eifert will look not exceptional do to the QB play. Golson is a hybrib QB and his passing is slowly progressing. If you watch Eifert when Reese is playing you will see a huge difference in his pass catching. He can catch as well as OD and block better than Dressen. That is one area that makes him a first rounder in my opinion. Since he excels at catching and blocking, versus only one facet.