View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans special teams: What is fixable, not fixable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I appreciate your articles TC. I do have to wonder though...are you an alien that reads minds? You always express pretty much exactly what I am thinking. Get out of my head!
Well, I try to put together a non-alarmist, non-pot stirring, common sense posts supported by evidence. So agreeing with them tends to mean that you aren't into hyperbole and extremist thought.

Either that, or you took your tin foil hat thingy off, and I'm shooting mind microwaves in your general direction.