View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #56
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
I have to agree with this. Its not a massive need in my opinion mainly because we play so much 2 WR sets. considering how well walter is playing and that we drafted 2 this year not including jean. i would like to see another year with the group we have.
but as you said if a stud Wideout falls then you probably go after him...we are in a great position to just go BPA!

i would prefer us to go with after a top TE to bolster that group considering there isnt a lot after OD and i like casey as the H-back.
OD is getting older and will start to cost a lot against the cap. it may be the time to groom an heir to OD rather then AJ at this time
OD is 29 and could easily have a 1,000 yd season. I think Graham is perfect third TE. I prefer to see Casey more at TE rather than FB. Amigos picked Fiedo due to his size/skills as a blocker and a decent receiver who could replace Garrett Graham.