Thread: Manti Te'o
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manti Te'o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
In a 3-4 you need two ILB, and Teo is a special player. Heck ND brought back "C" just because of him. I honestly do not think we will draft him so I am not thinking that way.
I'm not discounting Te'o value (I think he will be a top 10 pick come draft time), I just don't think the Texans have the assets nor inclination to trade up for an ILB. It's about as pointless of discussion as wanting to get Barkevious Mingo, Luke Joeckel or Star Lotulelei. Their value is well out of range of where the Texans are currently projected to draft 26-32. We simply don't have a big enough need at ILB to waste two 1sts and Ben Tate or whatever to trade up that far.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote