View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #23
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Excellent read from Seth Payne, former Texan turned journalist

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL
Quote:
NFL has gotten a little more lenient about untucked jerseys. I would have enjoyed being able to show off my REO Speedwagon tramp stamp.
Quote:
I make wife call me Belichick to remind her that she should never leave me, and I call her my little Pioli.
Quote:
Tony Romo is like a great painter who just can't help wiping his boogers on the canvas every now and then.
Quote:
The Dez Bryant route tree resembles an ancient Pirate's treasure
On RG III:
Quote:
Shanahan is like a 13 year old that just discovered his own dick. It's a great piece of equipment, Mike, but it can only take so much abuse.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote