Thread: Manti Te'o
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manti Te'o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't get all the Texans draft hype around the board regarding Te'o. Cushing will be back next year, and he will be our MLB of the future. There's just no way the Texans trade up 15+ spots in the first round to pick an ILB, unless Cushing isn't coming back. ILB should be a 3rd-5th round priority, but before that we need a WR, RT and/or NT. Te'o is a pipe dream.

In a 3-4 you need two ILB, and Teo is a special player. Heck ND brought back "C" just because of him. I honestly do not think we will draft him so I am not thinking that way.