Thread: Pink Flags
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #20
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pink Flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I dont see why people make a big deal out of it. Why does it bother you if there is pink on the field/uniforms/stadium/whatever for one month? I watch football to watch football, not to critique what people are wearing.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I don't have a problem with it for the most part. At least it's for a decent cause. But...for around 1/4 of the games in the regular season to see pink everywhere? That's way too much. Should be for 1 week only IMO.