View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #24
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10/28 late games

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
The issue I'm having Star is that I see some people say what you did but in an accepting way. As a fan since the 70s there was always an expectation...unreasonable or not...of SB or bust. Now over 16 years people have accepted mediocrity and are just proud about close games. Not saying you, just others I have read. That puts those fans right in Jerry's pocket. They accept this stuff and still pay for everything.
We made the best out of a horrible situation. The roof and end ones were open so most of Arlington probably heard the boos for both Jerry & Romo. Oh yeah there was plenty stadium noise and much more than the 3rd qtr. graphics. Lol Oklahoma was good after game therapy.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote