View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bills Tailgate and what to do Saturday night?

Anything going on Saturday night before the Bills game, or anything worth getting out and doing around town?

I am coming into town Saturday afternoon, and looking for something to do. Doesn't have to be anything major, just wondering if there was anything cool to do around the Reliant area, as I am staying at the hotel across the street. Might just end up cabbing it over to happy hour at Pappasito's or something simple.

Sunday, I am looking to tailgate as much as possible, before and after the game as I am also staying Sunday night. Bringing my buddy who's originally from Buffalo, he's flying in Saturday. Hope to hit up both all my Yellow Lot friends and the Blue Crew. This may be my only home game this year.