View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans vs. Bye **Official Nogameday Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
man how are the colts winning ..... they need to start losing now !!!!!!!!!!! who do they play next ???
Colts are now 4-3 and Titans are now 3-5.

A reversal of their outcome this past Sunday, a Titans win, would have made Titans 4-4 and Colts 3-4.

I personally would have liked the Colts to have 4 losses and the Titans have four losses right now, but at the end of the season it will all even out.

We'd have to lose our next two and the Colts would have to win their next two for us to be tied with them for 1st place int he division, and I just don't see that scenario happening.

They get Miami (at Indy) next Sunday. I chalk that as a Dolphins win.

They have Jax (at Jax) after that. Toss up, IMO.

Then they travel to Foxboro to face the grim reaper himself. That's a Colts loss.

So I have them at 1-2 over the next three games.

Texans? We're at Chicago this Sunday night (dammit, a night game!). We then have Jax at home, then have Thanksgiving at Detroit. We could be 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2. At the worst case scenario, we only win one game and we'd still have a 2-game lead over the Colts.

We ought to be OK.