Thread: Pink Flags
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pink Flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I read someplace today, I think it was NFL.com, to lazy to look it up, that a 10 yr old kid sent a letter or e-mail to the NFL recommending they do this, and the NFL thought it was a good idea. If someone whats to look it up and link up please do, I screw up stuff like that.
Maybe that's true but I'm a doubter. I may be wrong but I seem to remember the NHL doing the pink stuff long before the NFL. They had pink hockey sticks back in 2004 or 2005.