View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans version of the WCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
76Texan,
This is an somewhat interesting topic regarding the WCO, but it is not specific about the Texans. Posting articles from 2006 is not very topical to what is going on with the team in 2012. This would be better served as a blog post, really, as you go several posts without getting a comment.

Here is the header for the Texans Talk forum:

"Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management."

Not about the WCO offense, in general. Or the history of the WCO. What next? The history of the 3-4 and how the Texans defense fits in? The history of the playaction fake, and the Texans' implementation? Anything football related can be linked to the Texans. But is it directly about the Texans? If not, it belongs in a different forum.

BTW, what difference to you does it make what forum the thread resides in? It will stay on the first page of the NFL forum much longer than the Texans forum. The forum is crowded enough as is with current Texan news.

I am really really sorry that you don't think a study of the WCO and the ZBS is relevant to the Texans.

You are doing a disservice to those who love Texans football.
I am really sorry to say.

You know I can start another thread with TC's blogs as an introduction.
I honestly don't know what is the beef with you.

I had kindly PMed you, and you never did respond.

Perhaps you need to do some soul searching; I really never want to go this far.
You could say that you forced my hand.