Thread: Pink Flags
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pink Flags

I don't care if the ladies or the leftists on here hate me for saying this, so here goes: I can't stand the pink-out in October for NFL football games.

When I am watching football, I don't want to see pink-trimmed shoes, pink socks, pink in the stands, pink, pink, pink. Even the refs' caps have pink piping on top. LOL.

I think the NFL should rotate their awareness programs on a cycle. For 3 years, let the pinko's have their pink days in October. The next three years, let the next color have its own October color-a-thon event.

That there's pink the WHOLE MONTH of October, every year, it's wearing me out. Someone in the NFL is in the tank for this, or the league is getting a huge chunk of change for this. Regardless, I'm sick of it.

I know women get cancer in the boobies. Women know women get cancer in the boobies. Boobies can get cancer. Frankly, if you are a human in America and are unaware of boobie cancer, then you are beyond hope. Get your boobies checked. It's pretty damn simple. Next color, please.