Thread: Pink Flags
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57330 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pink Flags

I find it part hilarious and part completely insulting. They have this whole "Beat breast cancer" and "Survivor" mindset, as if you must be strong minded to beat it and weak willed individuals will perish from it. They market it as a disease that only middle aged white women get, they spend over 5 billion a year on breast cancer research, and only 15% is spent on figuring out what causes it. If we don't know what causes it, why even bother fighting it?

Pink Ribbons Inc. and Burzynski are both excellent cancer documentaries, I suggest a watch if you haven't researched the profitability of selling pink.