View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ever Think the Cowboys Would Try to Mimic the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think Jerry has a problem getting talent. He's got & has had a talented team, he's had talented coaches.

His biggest problem is that he's a circus, therefore his organization is a circus. He's more focused on the brand & lately, the brand has been more important than winning.

& the Cowboy brand is as big now as it ever was, so as a businessman, he's not doing a bad job. But, he needs to put the business aside & be a GM. If he focuses on football, he'll be successful.
Jerruh to Fiddler: Thank you, Fiddler. I'm already pursuing Rex as HC. I've given him strict instructions to leave the NY circus behind........except for Tebow who should be a great inspiration for Tony to find G-d and the EZ.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote