View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #51
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
The only positions i have really seen is WR and TE.
The only top reciver i have not seen is Williams for Baylor and its seems like a lot of people are talking this guy up. what are your opinions on him?????
I can't help you on the TE's haven't been watching them much. As for Terrance Williams, I thought he might have a down year because RGIII went to the NFL and Baylor would be starting with a new QB but that was sure wrong. Williams is having a very good year and has the size and speed most teams drool over. His write up by Walterfootball sounds perfect for the Texans and he'll probably be a late 1st round talent.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote