View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #30
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So what do think make sense?

Wade came in.
He watched the tapes.
Before even spending any time with these guys on the field, he let Wilson and Pollard walk and he said he will move Quin to safety.
Then they went out and get JJo and Manning.

If KJ sucked, it would make more sense to move him to safety instead of Quin because after all, everybody at least agree that he's a good tackler and can play with the ball in front of him.
Hey 76, i wanna give you props. You stood by kareem and defended his play staunchly the last couple of years. I know it wasnt always easy for you taking crap from as many people here as you did. I know a pass rush helps but just maybe kareem wasnt as bad as folks thought. Kudos.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote