View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Well, those are profootballfocus.com numbers. They don't just look at stats, they watch the player. I don't know how those ratings are derived, but even though I thought Kareem had the talent to play in the NFL, I wasn't blind, he sucked.

Joe Flacco, he's got the talent to play in the NFL, Last Sunday he sucked.
Yeah they watched the same players as you and I do, and I disagree with the view that KJ sucked in 2010.

He played just about to be expected as a rookie in that system.

I guess you weren't here (on this MB) last off-season when I said that the guys that sucked were no longer with the team (Wilson and Pollard.)
And that was Wade Phillips' decision.
Only thing I can say is that he agreed with me.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote