View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #50
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Great mock guys. I have not looked to much into the draft this year, probably because the texans have been doing so well.
But seen as its bye week i thought i might get involved.

Dont know much about the players you have selected but from your descriptions obviously a lot has been put into this and it shows.

The only positions i have really seen is WR and TE.
The only top reciver i have not seen is Williams for Baylor and its seems like a lot of people are talking this guy up. what are your opinions on him?????

secondly, eifert and sims are arguably the top rated TEs, i got to see a ND game down here (Te'o looked amazing and that d-line is very strong but i didnt get to pinpoint Nix to much, but it was probably mostly him) and eifert looked pretty good, not exceptional though. what are your thoughts on these to guys (sims and eifert)??

again great stuff guys!!!!!!!!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote