View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #22
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I want EllisUnit to eat crow and finally admit he was AND is wrong about this kid. I knew time would tell the true story. Can someone make this happen?
i ALWAYS hoped he would turn into a top tier CB, he has greatly improved no doubt. As odd as it may sound i still worry about him out there, lets face brady or a team with more than 1 stud WR that jojo covers and see how he does.