View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watts draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I remember us worrying that Cushing was just the next overrated LB that comes out every year. A lot of us were intrigued by Matthews' potential, despite having so little experience, but I do seem to recall some people getting worried we'd reach on him just because Bruce Matthews was on the staff. What a great couple of options we all argued about
I distinctly remember more than one person asked me in the draft section, and I said I would take either one of them (they each had their own flavor).

There was one guy that I considered and it was Alex Mack.
His tapes looked really good and he was killing all the competition that entered the draft.

I was a great supporter of Myers, but I also think that with Mack, he can move back to guard where he also played very well when he was with the Broncos.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote