View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I don't think you trade a player like AJ and I don't think McNair wants to. I think he wants him to retire a Texan and be the 1st Texan in the NFL HOF. The only thing I see that would make them trade him is if AJ wants to play long after everyone knows he can't physically do it anymore. And, if the Texans win a SB in the next couple of years, I think AJ will be happy enough with that to not play when his physical tools are gone. There's nothing more sad than an athlete, or anyone else for that matter, who doesn't know when to "hang it up."
Good post.

I would love very much for that to happen.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote