View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Phillips leave after a Super Bowl?

Doesn't even have to win a SB. This defense just has to keep putting up good numbers and I'm afraid he's going to have a lot of opportunities to go be an HC.

And this is my biggest fear. We saw how the defense suffered when Wade was out at the end of last season. It's not just the defense and the players that make it work, it's his play-calling. We need that.

I hope, for my own sake, that he stays and decides that it's a lot more fun being a DC and stomping people's lights out than having to be an HC and deal with all the crap that falls in the HC's lap.

But I doubt that will happen. I can't see how he won't be an HC somewhere next year and I don't know if we can replace him.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote