View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Would Phillips leave after a Super Bowl?

Health and commitment kept Wade a Texan this season. If we win Super Bowl, would he still have same commitment? He still yearns to be a head coach imo. There should be teams willing to give a defensive guru with Texans stats and a ring a chance to be head coach.

I hope McNair has a huge bonus plan to keep him in Houston. Wade is under contract thru 2013 but can leave for H.C. position. If he goes, I am not sure if we have his replacement in house.