View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #86
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans trading for Dwayne Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
yeah... You may be right, that there are no reasonably-priced, studly ILBs or OTs on the open market right now. But I'd save up my picks just in case someone becomes available.

And Bowe would be getting starter's money... so do you guys seriously see him supplanting K.W. or A.J. as a starter?? Do you REALLY see that happening??
Bowe stats are equal to AJs so easily supplant Walter. He could supplant AJ when he retires or becomes a WR2. I think he would prolong Johnson's career as Bowe would take coverage from AJ more than anyone we have now.