View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #22
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ever Think the Cowboys Would Try to Mimic the Texans

I don't think the Cowgirls are trying to mimic the Texans. Vickers was trying to show some leadership on the team and give his guys inspiration, showing that he's seen the backups come in and perform at the level the team needed when the starter went down.

You know the old "jokes" where the stuffy-shirt, pretentious white guys are all rubbing elbows and one says to the other, "hey, I'm friends with a black guy", or, to be more up to date, how some straight guys say "gays aren't so bad, I have a few friends that are gay"? That's how we sound when we're talking about Cowgirl fans, at least that's how it sounds to me. Not saying it's good or bad, just pointing it out. Personally, when Hugo Weaver's character, Agent Smith, was "classifying the human species" in The Matrix, I think he was talking about Cowgirl fans (and I do have a couple of friends that are Cowgirl fans)
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote