View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Just some thoughts from everyone's posts:

Casey is a free agent this off season & while I do expect him to be re-signed, I think Fiedo and Boren are insurance policies in addition to good players. Graham is FA after '13.

Wade Smith will be 32 next season but @ only $3m. I just don't see him being moved off roster.

QB? I don't see a 2nd round sitting on PS with Matt locked in and doing very good. Yates could be beat out & could be trade bait I guess. Rather than 3 QBs, I can see Gary going again with 6 WRs. Martin on returns, Jean (make it or break in '13) and Posey (same).

CBA's flat salary cap will again force hard decisions by team and by FAs to accept lesser deals.