View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #22
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watts draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I remember reading a lot of scouting reports about Watt and liking him. At the time, Mario was assumed to be a defensive end in Wade's scheme. I dismissed him as a draft possibility. When we picked him I felt like he was a safe selection and not the "sexy pick" to impress fans.
I remember wanting Fairly as well. When they took Watt, at first my reaction was who? but luckily I was lurking TT by that time and I really liked the pick by the end of the night. I like the high motor in him, and I am glad he worked out the way he did. I remember when I got home, my dad said he was "the worst pick in Texans history" I love it when my dad is wrong. haha.

Anyway, when he was drafted, I actually thought they were Smith was going to be the odd man out. I'm glad I was wrong about that one!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote