View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #47
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

If Jones or Bray were to fall to the Texans pick in the 2nd rd I would take them in a heartbeat.

I dont think Gary will since Schaub just reupped.

A grear WR would help this team get better faster than any other position. A WR falling can happen. NicksWayne fell to late in the 1st rd. Many WR1 were picked after the 1st rd.

V.Jackson/Marshall/Nelson/Garcon/S.Smith etc... so there will be talent there the Texans just have to find it. Dobson is another favorite of mine.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote