View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #46
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

We really appreciate all our fellow texanstalk members opinions & feedback, you guys are the reason we take the time to do this

I see the OU ND game is not on until 7:00pm tonight so we have some time to think about this prior to what happens, but is it me or does Landry Jones remind anyone else of Matt Schaub? I watched some of Matt's games when he was still @ Virginia & his limited athleticism was on display back then but damn he could throw the rock down the field & pick apart a defense. I see so much in common between the two, even personality wise, that if he falls into late 2nd rd. would Kubiak not be tempted? I know it's outrageous to those of us who want to address other positions but if you have a big board & he is the highest rated player who fits what you currently do, maybe take a look?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxkHVv-J5n4

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote