View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Soory I haven't had time to respond.

1. Like Woods alot, Like Patterson even more. Same speed, bigger jsut as fast if not faster, great KR/PR guy. just like Woods.
2. Nix, love this pick.
3. Fideo, Give me an ILB like Klien or Knott here. This is a deep draft for TE's. My sleeper guy that can probably be drafted later is Nick Kasa from Colorado.
3. Jackson, I haven't seen Jackson play, but if Saban likes him that speaks volumes. Bama is becoming the new LB U
4.L. Johnson, Good developmental OL, alot like Stephenson was last yr. I put a higher value on OL depth than most.
5.Sabino, he is a guy who can really contribute on ST's (Lord knows the ST's need help.) and could develop into a starting LB. He has the athletic ability. Great pick for this late in the draft. (Very realistic)
5.J. Johnson, Very good developmental CB, He could be a late rd nickle CB like McCain. Upgrades the ST's at the very least. Great pick.
6. Boren, Like the player/position, Every yr we mock a FB for the Texans, when is the last time the Texans have drafted a FB?
7.Lewis-Moore, I've watched ND quite a bit and Lewis Moore hasn't stood out. Give me a guy like Baker Steinkuhler (Could be an old time Oiler homer) or Dave Kruger from Utah. (Both are sons of former NFL players. Or a RB (You can never have too many) like Rex Burkhead, who is a very underrated RB, who could be a big help on ST's.\

Great job once again guys, you did a great job of mixing needs with developmental guys. ST'problems need and can be addressed thru the draft. This is the bggest weakness on this yrs team. IMHO

Your mock addresses this in a big way. Woods,Jackson,Sabino,,J.Johnson and Boren would be huge upgrades on the ST's compared to what Coach Joe (Needs to go) is currently running out there.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote