View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #43
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texans track record speaks for itself last draft, Illinois, Ohio State, Michigan State, Nebraska, Purdue all Big 10 schools. Just coincidence I'm sure

Not even a big Irish fan either, but they get some top kids who want to play for Notre Dame regardless. They hired the wrong Kelly to coach the team, I mean the guy just does nothing for me, very bland I also didn't like the way he left Cincinnati. But anyway moving to specifics.

Texans have yet to replace Vonta Leach in our opinion. Is it just coincidence that Baltimore likes to pilfer free agent Texans? Anyway investing a 6th rd. pick to upgrade the FB position doesn't seem that bad of deal as opposed to 8 million a year. I understand your bitter rivals vs the Ohio State, sorry about that nothing personal. Blocking @ the line of scrimmage is probably my biggest concern or need to address with this team (nitpicking). A blocking FB & blocking TE will solve that, fact is they could also bring some offensive skills to the table a plus. We looked at interior linemen too but good ones go early, have enough projects in development so went high end on defensive side & receiving.

thanks for feedback WolverineFan.

Just out of curiosity what are your thoughts of Denard Robinson?
I'm not going with numbers on Tuitt. Watch him play. He's legit.

And the B1G/ND thing was just a jab at you guys. Wasn't being serious.

And yes, I am obviously bitter toward OSU prospects. But I will admit when they are legit prospects. I was outspoken about the Posey pick last year, but that was because I thought it was too early. Could have waited and gotten better value. As for Sabino, I watch OSU closely obviously. He's never been the best LB on his own team. I think he's limited.

As for Denard. Love the guy, great kid. Not an NFL QB obviously. Will be a Dexter McCluster type at the next level. I would have him return kicks and play RB/WR. Much more RB than WR though. If used correctly he could be very, very dangerous.

Here's a clip of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnjDokCE2E

The LB getting whiffed is.....Sabino.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote