View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watts draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I don't think this Chris Baldwin was the only one who didn't like the pick. I remember hearing a lot of boos from the crowd at the draft party at Reliant when Watt's name was announced. I trust Smith, Kubes, and Wade to make a better draft selection for their system than any yahoo sportswriter or average football fan out there. I might scratch my head sometimes at their pick and say what the heck are they doing, but I've learned to trust their judgement.
I was at that same draft party and you are correct about the boos. Amukamara and Fairley were the two guys the crowd wanted.