View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think about Peyton?

It could be argued he is the best QB in the history of the league. I wouldnt argue against the statement as he has changed the position , look how many other teams try to do what he does at the LOS now.

It could be argued that one superbowl win isnt enough ... to be in that rarified air but .... teams win superbowls not individual players.

Ive hated the guy since the Texans joined the NFL because he didnt play for my team and did what he was suppose to do .... win games.

I didnt really believe he would play well this year or again for that matter , he's shut me up. But like the way he always seems to find a way to come back and win a game , he came back and defeated injury.

Dont care that the Texans didnt make a serious run at aquiring him asthey just didnt have the cap space. Would have been nice to have that calibur of signal caller .... but I understand the financial side just wouldnt work.

I hope we dont see the Bronco's in the playoffs ... Peyton still scares me , 3 score lead or not , until the final gun sounds. (I did say on more than one occasion that I believe we'll see a Texans Bronco's AFC title game).

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote