View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watts draft day.

I don't think this Chris Baldwin was the only one who didn't like the pick. I remember hearing a lot of boos from the crowd at the draft party at Reliant when Watt's name was announced. I trust Smith, Kubes, and Wade to make a better draft selection for their system than any yahoo sportswriter or average football fan out there. I might scratch my head sometimes at their pick and say what the heck are they doing, but I've learned to trust their judgement.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote