View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012   #37
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

I should have gotten to this earlier but have been sick for the last few days so I apologize for this critique being a little late.

1. Woods, great player, instant starter, position of need, what's not to like here. Excellent pick.
2. Nix, good player, love the size and agility for such a big man, keeps his feet moving and pursues the play, good hustle, and doesn't quit on the play. The only thing I see in his technique is that he sometimes needs to bend his knees more and less at the waist but that's nit picking and very coachable. Very good pick. There seem to be alot of DT/NT's in 2013 that fit our system and needs, and this is a good thing.
3. Fiedo, I'm not sure there's a real need at TE in 2013 but I can see this as a BPA kind of pick with future payout in a year or so. Nice pick, no arguments.
3b. Jackson, fills a definite team need and in the proper round. Good player and good productivity. Good pick.
4. Johnson, good future depth at OT/OG, I think he can play both. I had him in a recent, unpublished, mock as well. Added quality depth on the O-line is always a good thing. He's a little bit of a project, needs to add some weight, but looks to have a future in the NFL. Good pick.
5. Sabino, I don't see OLB as a need so I haven't been paying any attention to the position or players and know nothing about him.
5. Johnson, I know very little about him but the little I've read is good and we'll need added CB depth because we'll most likely lose McCain to FA and then move Harris to nickle. Good pick.
6. Boren, I like the player, position, and proper round chosen. A real FB would be nice to have in short yardage/goal line situations. I've got him in my newest mock as well, I'll publish in a couple days. Good pick.
7. Moore, I know nothing about him but I like the position chosen with the injury to Jamison it's a need.

My only surprise is that you guys didn't pick an OG or OT earlier now that we've re-signed Schaub and would like some high quality O-line depth. Overall very good mock.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 10-27-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote