View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #7
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watts draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
The Texans are giving me something I never felt as a professional sports fan in my life. Trust in ownership. I'm not crazy about Kubiak and never will be, but I trust the Texans front office. How cool is that??
Sometimes iii dobut kubiak but when it comes to draft picks overall weve done very well, our 2012 draft pick was odd figuring we lack depth at WR. but mercilus the few plays ive seen him seems to be very good. I hope Next years draft brings us antoher jewel but way season is turning out i dont see us getting first pick. Our frotn office actually cares about the team cant be said for alot of teams out there.. (cowgirls)
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote