View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #34
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 73208 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Amigo Texan "BYE WEEK" Mock 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
You know there is another LB in our mock?
i'm glad you mentioned him. in my bias, i saw OLB and glanced over the report, assuming a late round pass rusher and special teamer. obviously i have more than a bit of tunnel vision (wide receiver, ILB), but etienne per your report does fit a lot of what i'd hope for on sunday - assuming health of course. sounds quite a bit like crick last season. what kind of injury concerns are we looking at? a quick google search doesnt return much.

as for sharpton - never liked him. i didnt see anything coming into the league, posters here like vinny who know linebackers dont see it in him, and he has yet to show it on the field.