View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #34
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i would say ok in a few years lets just trade him but since we gave him the HUGE contract I dont know and i know doing that would prob not go over to well with the sheep fans but u know This would be just biz nass nothing personal

i hope tho he retires a texan so i dont know what the Front office is going 2 do

i know we prob going to have to draft another .... WR ..... or a TE
I don't think you trade a player like AJ and I don't think McNair wants to. I think he wants him to retire a Texan and be the 1st Texan in the NFL HOF. The only thing I see that would make them trade him is if AJ wants to play long after everyone knows he can't physically do it anymore. And, if the Texans win a SB in the next couple of years, I think AJ will be happy enough with that to not play when his physical tools are gone. There's nothing more sad than an athlete, or anyone else for that matter, who doesn't know when to "hang it up."
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote