Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #16
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMade5717 View Post
4 of us will be going as well. None have ever been to Boston so we're soaking all this in. Looks like everyone will be all over the place but if we could settle on a place before the game that would be cool. Do they tailgate there or is it more like an entertainment/ complex area people go to (similar to New Orleans) before the game? I'm going post something on the Pats' message board, you usually get good feedback that way. GO TEXANS!
Two of us are going and we're Boston virgins as well. My understanding is that they do tailgate, but there are several bars in Patriot Place that we could all meet up at if preferred. Please do post on here any information you find on tailgating, etc. I don't know if they do or not or how welcoming they are of away fans tailgating.....need to do more research! Really looking forward to being in Gillette on Monday night (minus the cold weather, of course)
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote