View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #32
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

It isn't more of combination of everything?

Yeah, AJ may lost a step and of course it does come with age. However, we run more than we used to in comparison with a few yrs ago. We spread pass to TE , RB, HB and other WR to keep opposite D thinking and off balanced. Our O is unpredictable now than in the past.

If we are pass happy O and AJ is the go to guy, I am certain that he will put up some # for you.(may not be 2K or 1.5k but over 1k easy) However, we are focused on winning games and ultimately bringing Lombardi trophy in Houston.

What I am trying to say is due to our scheme(running first) and no need to throw deep ball that often as we have enough weapons on O side for mid range pass when needed. We don't have to rely so much on AJ production and not to mention keep AJ in heathy condition until post season.

If I had a team of my own, I would be more than happy to have AJ as my #1 WR!

Go Texans!!! Edited got too excited on this thread and needed to fix my post.

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 10-26-2012 at 09:56 PM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote