View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #15
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ever Think the Cowboys Would Try to Mimic the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
The first place they should start is getting some classy fans.
Not freaking possible....I was at Relaint for "Tailgate Gate" and they were as rude and obnoxious as advertised despite their team being 0-2 at the time and on the road to worst season in 15 years. We all saw the brawls in stands and out in lot....they freaking changed our tailgate policy. Cowboy fans are worst fans in all of sports (worldwide)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I hate to say this, I really do, but I believe this as fact. If Dallas' fanbase consisted only of Dallasites present and former, they would not have the bad fan reputation they do.

It has seemed to me for years the horrible Dallas fans are the ones that never lived there. The ones I grew up with in Houston come to mind first, the ones in Austin second. All the cool ones are from there.
The ones in the SA area are the worst...complete d-bags..and the worst part is is that they are in the media. (Don Harris..Mike Taylor..David Chancellor..etc) Until recently they wouldnt acknowledge that there was Texans fans here...that is until the watch parties were shown on TV and covered in newspaper. Now they begrudgingly talk about the Texans (IN EVERY SPORTSCAST)....IMO the Cowboy fans can suck it go watch the history channel if you like talking about the past. Its time for us to end the Blue Star Plague.This town and this state are turning Battle Red!!!

(ps guys check out our fanclub on FB Houston Texans Fan Club of San Antonio...we have almost 900 likes/members. If you have family in SA or live there)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote