View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #13
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ever Think the Cowboys Would Try to Mimic the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Jerry has been more patient than people think..not McNair patient, but patient.. I know it doesn't seem that way but most of the coaches they have had...some bad ones..have stayed a year or 2 too long. The one he got rid of quickly...Gailey..was alot better than Campo and I'd even say Garrett right now. Wade, a great coordinator..should have left the year before. Same with Parcells, who was just riding it out. His issue is that he wants to look patient but that isn't his nature. I think he just confuses himself.

If you really want to laugh and see how the Dallas media thinks Jones talks in circles, listen to the Fake Jerry Jones on the Ticket in Dallas. Some of the funniest stuff.."it is, but it isn't." The Fake Garrett..they think he is a robot.

http://www.theunticket.com/fake-jerry-jason-10-15-12/
Patience or not, Jerry's biggst problem is his ego. As an owner he is one of the best in the NFL and as a GM he is in he bottom 5; and there is the problem. You can no longer seperate Jerry the owner from Jerry the GM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote