View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #26
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson: Declining, Evolving, Or Victim of Dominance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
What 31 year old runs as fast as they did at 21?

The answer? None!

He's still too big, too strong and too quick for most guys to hold him down. Whatever step he's lost he can still make up for with his work ethic and experience. In other words, he ain't done yet.
Besides guys like Tyson Gay and Justin Gatlin?

30 should not, and does not, automatically mean an athlete loses a step. Does AJ appear slower? At times. Is this due to age or coming back from injury, I don't know. I firmly believe he rushed back last year, and I wonder if there might be long term consequences for that.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote