View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012   #24
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
for watt means

Goodbye Shawn COdy

-anywayz i think over time anywayz these players will be gone since there not in the long term plans

- Brady jamies
-DObbins /SHarpton
- Conner barwin
-Manning

next years draft we are deff going to draft a Stud ILB and maybe FS and also maybe need a Stud NT
Long term plans??

Smith signed Manning to a 5 year deal! That's pretty long term if you ask me.

As for Cody, I doubt his money would cut into watts. I'm not saying they will keep Cody, but if they do cut him, it won't be because they need the money for Watt. Cody just simply will not command much money up front.

The rest of your list will depend on if Wade stays here. If Dobbins does well, I think we keep him. He is cheap, and so is James. But idk how likely we are to keep him. He has improved though. I agree about Sharpton though. He was good, just can't stay healthy.

Oh, I forgot Barwin. If Barwin leaves, it is because he wouldn't sign on with us. He won't command much money as we thought he would, but it wouldn't surprise me if we don't resign him just because Merciless looks like he will be the starter next year. But that's next year. We still gotta worry about this year!

I do agree with you on the drafting. I think our top priority going in is an ILB that can play along side Cush. A FS in the third might be good, we could get Manning to teach him, and it would be good depth with Manning, and Nolan.

I don't know if we take a NT though. Wade enjoys the smaller guys, and Cody and Mitchell seem to fit what he wants to do. I guess we will see.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote